Battery Safety Information
Lithium based batteries are similar to the batteries used in many everyday devices like mobile phones and are generally considered safe however there are serious risks to personal safety arising from improper use. 18650 UK sources batteries from reputable suppliers and are tested before sale and some models have a built-in protection circuit, however the following points should be kept in mind;
- Make use of the On/Off feature when your device is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. We can recommend and/or supply the correct charger for you batteries/device
- Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries unattended while charging unless inside a “Lipo Safe” bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremes of temperature or temperature fluctuation.
- Ensure batteries are safely disposed of and in accordance with local regulation when they have reached their end of life.
- Always carry and store batteries in non-conductive containers (we supply these with every order), and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
If you have any questions about any of our products or general battery safety, please get in touch before ordering and we’ll be happy to address any concerns you might have.
Returns and Warranty
All products come with a 30 Day Guarantee and have a life expectancy of around 3-6 months. This is dependent on level of use and is often longer but does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers all demonstrable manufacturer defects and covers the cost of replacement products. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.