18650.UK will always supply Grade ‘A’ authentic batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
- Brand: LG
- Model: HG2
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 45.8g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and data sheet files for all cells we stock. Please ask if you would like them emailed or included with your order. Please bear in mind that the Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and aimed at accumulator/battery pack builders. The specifications provided are often not attainable in vaping.
Please note, LG Chem are now shipping some of their HG2 batteries stamped with a notice that they are not for E-cigarette/vaping use. The battery itself and its build/chemistry has not changed, LG are simply not endorsing their products for use in vaping.
Are you a business? We wholesale these batteries too! Click the link in the menu bar above to find out more.