LG MJ1 (Button Top)
18650.UK only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant cells, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
This is a button top variant of the above cell. They are designed for use in torches, lasers, video doorbells and other such devices and NOT for using in vaping/e-cigarette products. There is a 1 day lead time on dispatch of 18650 button top cells.
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: MJ1
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 10A Max Continuous
- Positive: Button Top
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.50mm x 65.38mm
- Weight: 48.71g
LG Chem have not designed, manufactured, endorsed or otherwise approved these products for use by consumers. Occasionally, they print set production runs of cells with warnings against individual use and these warnings appear on the outer wrap. It does not affect the cells performance in any way. You are of course, free to use a product you have purchased as you wish but we recommend you take a look at the following page to ensure you fully understand the difference between normal “domestic” batteries, and Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Cells (RBLIC). Click here.
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from 18650 UK, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. 18650 UK, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and data sheet files for all cells we stock. Please ask if you would like them emailed or included with your order. Please bear in mind that the Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and aimed at accumulator/battery pack builders. The specifications provided are often not attainable in other applications.
Are you a business? We wholesale these batteries too! Click the link in the menu bar above to find out more.