18650.UK will always supply Grade ‘A’ authentic batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
- Brand: Vapcell (Sanyo)
- Model: NCR20700 (20700A)
- Size: 20700
- Chemistry: NCR
- Nominal Capacity: 3200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
This cell is a known re-wrap of the Sanyo 20700A cell.
20700 batteries do not fit into standard 18650 cell cases. They are shipped with our new 20700 hard cases
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and data sheet files for all cells we stock. Please ask if you would like them emailed or included with your order. Please bear in mind that the Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and aimed at accumulator/battery pack builders. The specifications provided are often not attainable in vaping.