Video Doorbell Battery Kit
2 x 18650 Batteries and a suitable charger to power your Video Doorbell.
Please identify the type of battery required based on the manufacturer specifications.
Unfortunately due to the large number of models on the market, we cannot provide product support for video doorbells.
Please contact the manufacturer for clarification.
There are 3 variations you can select from the dropdown menu;
- Flat Top – Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh
- Button Top – Samsung 30Q 3000mAh
- Protected Button Top – Keeppower 2600mAh
All kits include an Xtar MC2 charger, power lead, wall adapter, battery storage case and 2 x selected 18650 batteries.
18650.UK only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant cells.
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from 18650 UK, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. 18650 UK, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.